Thank you for supporting the Santa Fe Botanical Garden at Museum Hill!
The successful launch of the Santa Fe Botanical Garden at Museum Hill is a point of pride for our community, and positions the Garden to take the next critical leap in building a world-class destination with the construction of Phase Two: Ojos y Manos (Eyes and Hands). Phase Two will enable us to expand our educational programming and to create additional spaces for gathering, exploring, and reflecting upon the role of flora in shaping our rich cultural heritage. However, aspirations and dreams only become reality through continuous efforts and financial support.
Please join us by providing a gift for the Botanical Garden at Museum Hill. Individual gardens and prominent features are available as naming opportunities. Call us for a site visit and envision the exciting growth of the Garden. We hope you will take part in the creation of this last legacy for all of Santa Fe and northern New Mexico.
Donate securely online and receive an immediate confirmation of your donation via email and an acknowledgement letter for your tax records will follow shortly via mail.
You may send in your donation (note with your gift the designation “capital campaign”) and please use our mailing address:
Santa Fe Botanical Garden
PO Box 23343
Santa Fe, New Mexico, 87502
If you would like to call our business office during regular work hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) we can process your donation over the phone (505-471-9103).
- Letter from the CEO
- Phase Two: Critical Next Steps
- Education in the Garden
- Phase Two Naming Opportunities
- Why Give to the Campaign
- Capital Campaign Donors
- Upcoming Events
- Letter from the Steering Committee
- We’re Open
- La Rambla Rumbles
- Museum Hill Garden Phase Two Naming Opportunities
- Why Botanical Gardens are Important
- Museum Hill Campaign Donors
- Volunteering in the Museum Hill Garden
- Campaign Steering Committee Letter
- Clayton Bass, New CEO
- Meet the Museum Hill Design Team
- Giving New Life to an Historic Bridge
- Gift Naming Opportunities
- “Sowing the Seeds” Campaign
- Why We Want to Help
- Recognition of Campaign Donors
- The Grand Opening