Thursday, July 18, 2019 from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Location: Held at private homes throughout Santa Fe
Cost: $150 Members/$160 Not-yet Members
Become a SFBG Member today and begin receiving discounts. Join/Renew here!
Mark your calendar for a memorable evening of fine dining, amazing homes and gardens, and friends old and new who support the Santa Fe Botanical Garden. Formerly known as Harvest Dinners, this year we feature summer gardens in their full glory at various homes throughout the City Different on July 18, 19, 25, and 26. Celebrate the beauty of the summer evenings in Santa Fe while feasting on beautifully prepared dinners with locally-grown ingredients.
Tickets & Helpful Information
- The $150/$160 ticket price includes cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, a tour, meal with drinks, parking, and good company.
- Guests will be randomly assigned to one dinner location. Directions to your location will be sent via email the week of the dinner. All locations are in or near Santa Fe, NM.
- Seating is very limited and these dinners sell out early and quickly. Reserve your seat early!
- Vegetarian and dietary restrictions can be accommodated upon request.
- Proceeds from the dinners benefit the Garden’s educational programs.
- For questions and additional information, please contact Rebecca Jensen by email at email@example.com or by phone at 505-471-9103, ext 8#.