Join us again for one of the most unique lighting shows in Santa Fe! GLOW features thousands of lights all aglow throughout the Botanical Garden, including our newest garden section, Ojos y Manos. Grab a friend or bring the family (kids 12 and under are FREE!) and enjoy a hot beverage by the fire, traditional (and untraditional!) holiday music, delicious food and drink, do a little holiday shopping in the Garden’s Gift shop and be bedazzled by a special laser light show designed for this year’s GLOW.
GLOW PREVIEW PARTY
December 7, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Be the first to see the newly transformed GLOW Winter Lights event! Enjoy this special sneak preview along with live entertainment, a wonderful dinner from La Fonda and festive beverages!
- $45 per person for members ($30 tax deductible)
- $50 per person for non members ($40 tax deductible)
Tickets must be purchased in advance of the event. We are currently accepting WAITLIST requests for tickets. Please call SFBG office (505-471-9103) for additional details and to be included on the waitlist. Thank you.
Sponsorship opportunities are available until November 15th – click here to find out more.
||Early Bird Online Only
Available Through December 6th
Starting December 7th
Save with Online Ticket Purchases!
Buy your ticket in advance and save!
|Senior (65+), Active Military
|Child (ages 12 and Under)
|Group rate for 15 or more*
||$8 (no member discounts on group ticket sales)
*Group Rate – minimum order of 15 tickets required. Good during any open night of GLOW. You will receive etickets via email after completing online purchase. The etickets must be printed (for scanning) to present individually at admission entrance. Group rate tickets do not need to arrive together. No refunds.
GLOW Photos and Media Information – Click Here
High resolution images available, upon request
Directions to GLOW
WHERE: Santa Fe Botanical Garden at Museum Hill, 715 Camino Lejo. For directions, click here.
FAQ – Know Before You GLOW
- Advance tickets are a better value and highly encouraged to speed entry. BUY EARLY AND SAVE!
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Dress appropriately for this outdoor walking experience.
- Parking is free but is limited. Parking is available in the Santa Fe Botanical Garden lot, as well as across the street at the lots for Museum of International Folk Art and Museum of Indian Arts and Culture.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- The Garden is a nicotine free environment.
- The only animals allowed are registered service animals.
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT NIGHTLY! SANTA EVERY NIGHT (Until Dec 23)!
FESTIVE BEVERAGES! HANDS-ON CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES!